Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome to the Mind of Kit.

The title will probably changed sooner rather than later.

Anyway. The usual issues on the first post are a statement of who I am  and and a statement upon the topics on which I will be blogging.

First: I am Kit from the state of Alabama and am in my early 20s. That is pretty much all you need to know.

Second: A pop culture blog might be best. A grab bag of movies, books, video games, and my eternal love of Doctor Who and Firefly. Religion and politics might crop up as well. Especially when discussing the above four items. Don't expect much on my personal life. You might get some vague sprinklings here and there, but, again, don't expect much.

So, on with the show!

. . .

 . . .

. . .

Okay, now how do I get this thing to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment